Saturday, November 24, 2012

Call Me (Right Honourab)Al

This is the final one in my making fun of Conservatives song series.  Once again it was about how my Tory friend Josh was going to be Prime Minister, and in this scenario I had coerced my way into a ministerial position even though I was an NDP and we weren`t even in Official Opposition back then.  Not even close!

Call Me (Right Honourab)Al
Josh walks into Parliament
He says "Why does my international policy suck
Why does my international policy suck when my
Minister of Finance is top notch
I need a super awesome IR rep
Even if she is the opposition
Don`t want to end up a PM in a sovereignty graveyard
Leftwingers leftwingers, hippies with no authority
Far away from my cabinet
Mr. Speaker Speaker
Call some order to these proceedings
I don`t find these NDPs amusing anymore.

If elected Prime Minister
Who can be my long lost Minister of International Affairs
I will elect Ella
Ella as Minister of Foreign Affairs

No comments:

Post a Comment