Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Sounds of Science


In keeping with my tradition of Paul Simon, this is part of the Glee collection. Yes I write Glee fan fic.  I just really miss it when it`s not on!

The Sounds of Science
Hello physics my old friend
I have to learn you by week’s end
Because if I fail another lab
The teacher says that I’ll miss my grad
And I really think it’s time I finish school
While I’m still cool
But I just don’t get science

In restless dreams of electrons
There’s way too much information
I read the table of elements
But had to stop after Hydrogen
Because explaining the universe is really hard
I’m not that smart
I really don’t like science

And in the light spectrum I saw
Cyan yellow magenta
Motion time and velocity
The theory of relativity
Einstein figured out E=MC squared
With frizzy hair
Big fashion fail for science

I won’t fail physics now hoorah
Thanks to Wikipedia
But I still have biology
So many things that I find icky
Like the culture of bacteria that’s growing in the petrie dish
And dissecting fish
I hate the smell of science

No comments:

Post a Comment