Saturday, November 24, 2012

Think of Me... Eating

This is another Ballet carpooling song.  This was where Rachel and I really started to get our act together to pump out some brilliant stuff.  There were a few duds between Tell The Truth and this song that I don`t really recall, but I think this take on a Phantom of the Opera classic was where we really started to fall into our element.

Think of Me... Eating
Think of me, think of me eating and then getting fat
Then think of me going to weight watchers and losing ten million pounds
Think of me, think just how slim I`ll be
Wha... (at this point we went into this crazy high operatic mode that was basically just shrieking because we couldn`t come up with lyrics so we decided it would be pretty funny to just go so high that nobody could understand what we were saying anyway) ...to do
There will never be a day when I`m as fat as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment